вторник, 8 декабря 2015 г.

Артикли a an the

Put in a/an or the.

1. I wrote to her but .....  letter never arrived.
2. Britain is ..... island.
3. What is ..... name of this village.
4. Jane is ..... very nice person. You must meet her.
5. Montreal is ..... large city in Canada.
6. What is ..... largest city in Canada?
7. ''What time is it?'' ''I don't know. I haven't got ..... watch.''
8. When I went to Rome, I Stayed with ..... Italian friend of mine.
9. You look very tired. You need ..... holiday.
10. Don't sit on ..... floor. It's very dirty.
11. ''Let's go to ..... restaurant this evening.''
     '' That's ..... good idea. Which restaurant shall we go to?''
12. Can you turn on ..... radio, please? I want to listen to music.
13. Тom is in ..... bathroom. He's having ..... bath.
14.This is ..... nice room, but I don't like ..... colour of ..... carpet.
15. We live in ..... old house near ..... station. It's two miles from ..... centre.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий